These blender muffins are one of my favorite foods to make and keep in the refrigerator for a quick breakfast or snack. You can warm them up in the microwave but I love them cold. Even my pickiest little eater loves these flourless muffins!
Strawberry Peanut Butter Blender Muffins
Kari Burghardt: Shine Within Nutrition
Recipe type: Breakfast
- ￼￼￼• 1 C. natural peanut butter • 2 eggs
- • 2 ripe bananas
- • ½ tsp. baking soda
- • 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- • 2 T. honey
- • 1 tsp. cinnamon
- • 1 C. strawberries, diced
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Blend all ingredients EXCEPT strawberries until smooth.
- Stir diced strawberries into the batter before pouring into greased muffin tin.
- Bake about 18-20 minutes or until golden brown. Keep refrigerated or freeze.